Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Boca Juniors Midfielder Sebastian Battaglia Wants Lazio Move

The 28-year-old would like to try his luck with the Biancocelesti...

Boca Juniors midfielder Sebastian Battaglia has revealed that his preferred destination is Serie A outfit Lazio.

"They are talking about me in Italy? Well, for now there is nothing concrete," he said to the microphones of lalaziosiamonoi.

"I would like to come to Lazio, because it is a great team. I speak with my agent often and don't know how long I can wait."

However, the former Villarreal player did hint that his future could be settled very soon.

"Right now I'm on my vacation with my family - recharging the batteries. Tomorrow morning I return to Buenos Aires and will speak with my agent and find out any news."

Battaglia, as well as his team-mate Rodrigo Palacio have strongly been linked with another Serie A side in Genoa during the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment